Welcome to West Yellowstone, Montana!
Below you will find a partial list of weekly activities and events happening in West Yellowstone. On our home page look under “play” for our calendar of events along with other useful and interesting information about our unique area.
Please be cautious of wildlife along and on the highways as they migrate thru our area!
When you visit West Yellowstone, Montana please practice appropriate measures to protect yourselves, the people of West Yellowstone as well as other visitors.
Events At A Glance:
- West Entrance to Yellowstone Opened for the Spring Season: April 15
- Salmon Fly Festival: June 26
- West Yellowstone Independence Day Celebration: July 4
- Music in the Park: July 4
- Hebgen Basin Fire District Firefighter’s BBQ: July 4
- Pie on the Porch at the Museum: July 4
- Buffalo Chip Chuck: July 4
- Independence Day Parade: July 4
- Independence Day Fireworks: July 4
- Mountain Bike Biathlon: July 9
- Wild Bill Days: July 16
- Museum Heritage Celebration: July 16
- West Yellowstone Mountain Man Rendezvous: August 3 – August 14
- Yellowstone Rod Run: August 5 – August 6
- Music in the Park: August 5 – August 6
- Horseshoes for Heroes: August 13
- Montana Ride to Remember: August 20
- Music in the Park: September 3
- WYSEF Golf Tournament: September 11
- West Yellowstone Foundation “Happening”: September 19
- Historic Walking Tour: Self-guided, daily.
- Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center: Open daily.
- Museum of the Yellowstone: Open daily.
- Buffalo Bar Trivia Nights: Tuesdays at 7:00 PM
- West Yellowstone Library Story Time: Wednesdays at 11:00 AM
- West Yellowstone Library Chess Club: Fridays at 4:00 PM
- Wild West Pizzeria Entertainment: Ongoing
- Buffalo Bar Entertainment: Ongoing
- West Yellowstone Foundation Transit Bus: Tuesdays & Thursday
- West Yellowstone Market: Thursdays from 5:00 – 8:00 PM