Welcome to West Yellowstone, Montana!
Below you will find a partial list of weekly activities and events happening in West Yellowstone. On our home page look under “play” for our calendar of events along with other useful and interesting information about our unique area.
Please be cautious of wildlife along and on the highways as they migrate thru our area!
When you visit West Yellowstone, Montana please practice appropriate measures to protect yourselves, the people of West Yellowstone as well as other visitors.
Events at a Glance:
- West Entrance to Yellowstone Opened for the Spring Season: April 21
- Community Clean-Up: May 30 – June 2
- West Yellowstone Public Library Music Meetup: June 14
- West Yellowstone Public Library Book Club: June 21
- Yellowstone Half-Marathon: June 24
- West Yellowstone Independence Day: July 4
- FREE Music in the Park – Devon Worley Band: July 4
- Wild Bill Days at the Rodeo: July 15
- Heritage Celebration: July 15
- FREE Music in the Park – The Powell Brothers: July 22
- Mountain Man Rendezvous: August 2 – 13
- FREE Music in the Park – Slamabama: August 4
- West Yellowstone Rod Run Car Show: August 4 – 5
- FREE Music in the Park – Imagine: August 5
- Wyoming Desperados Shootout at the Diamond P Ranch: August 5 – 6
- Horseshoes for Heroes at HiCountry Tavern: August 12
- POW / MIA Ride: August 19
- Christmas in August at the Museum of the Yellowstone: August 25
- Wretched Mess Arts Festival: August 26
- FREE Music in the Park – Luke Dowler & Midnight Conversations: August 26
- WYSEF Golf Tournament: September 10
- West Yellowstone Foundation “The Happening” Event: September 16
- Historic Walking Tour: Self-guided, daily.
- Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center: Open daily.
- West Yellowstone Library Story Time: Wednesdays at 11:00 AM
- Wild West Pizzeria Entertainment: Ongoing
- Buffalo Bar Entertainment: Ongoing
- West Yellowstone Foundation Transit Bus to Big Sky, Belgrade, and Bozeman: Tuesdays & Thursdays