Enjoy breathtaking scenery while snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, or experiencing a guided snowcoach tour in Yellowstone National Park. Be sure to check out our trail conditions page before heading out! You’ll also find plenty of small-town hospitality, outdoor adventures, lodging, and much more in West Yellowstone.
- Make a snowman
- Go sledding at the West Yellowstone Pioneer City Park
- Snowshoe and discover animal tracks and more
- Make a s’more and more during Kids’N’Snow weekends
- Explore over 50 kilometers of groomed Nordic ski trails
- Take a guided snowcoach tour into Yellowstone National Park
- Take a turn on the community ice rink
LIVE LIFE LIKE A LOCAL
A FRIENDLY ADVENTURE
- Nordic skiers can explore over 50 kilometers of groomed trails
- Snowmobile into the mountains on more than 400 miles of groomed trails
- Snowshoe into the Custer Gallatin National Forest
- Take a guided trip into Yellowstone National Park on a snowmobile or snowcoach
- Gather together at a local restaurant and taste some of Montana’s best brews
Want to explore more? Check out warm weather activities too!